The Australian Investors Podcast - Shorting & Two Ideas
In this episode of The Australian Investors Podcast, Charlie Aitken joins Owen Raszkiewicz to discuss a broad range of topics, including enduring investing lessons, shorting, managing risk in China, and two high conviction stock ideas.
- Charlie’s big lessons learned from his father and running a fund
- Why shorting is hard and why Charlie dropped it to be long-only
- How Charlie has built a strong analyst team
- The big risks facing investors looking to Chinese stocks like Tencent & Alibaba (BABA)
- 2 global stocks to watch: Nike Inc (NYSE: NKE) and HEICO Corp (NYSE: HEI)
This is a great episode for investors looking for an easy-listening discussion about high quality investing, shorting and those second-guessing their positions in China.
Not a subscriber yet? Subscribe to AIM Updates here